Doc Lounge Impact Hub - Film submission
Do you want to create impact with your film? Apply with your project to be part of Doc Lounge Impact Hub!
With Doc Lounge Impact Hub we want to challenge the perception of what distribution is, and could be in the future. Through extensive outreach and impact work, collaborations between different industries and a specific focus on analysis and evaluation, we want to bring forward documentary films as change makers in society and be a frontrunner in the field of innovative distribution.
Doc Lounge Impact Hub is a project funded by the Swedish Postcode Foundation, which turns to filmmakers who wants to reach out, and create debate and social change with their film. During the course of the project we will work with three films during the coming 1,5 years to create extensive campaigns for outreach- and impact in Sweden. Based on the needs and thematics of each film, we offer resources for research, analysis, external consultants, strategy development, implementation and evaluation. The outreach and impact work could, but is not limited to, be accompanied by a Swedish distribution carried out by Doc Lounge.
The first film to be part of Doc Lounge Impact Hub is Leslie on Fire / Leslie Brinner (Stefan Berg), which also will have its Swedish release through Doc Lounge, premiereing in cinemas November 9.
Now we have started the search for the remaining two projects and we are welcoming Nordic productions- or co-productions to apply!
What we are looking for:
- Filmmaker/production company who wants to create change with their film
- A film with thematics suitable for outreach- and impact work in Sweden
- A Nordic production or co-production with a Swedish premiere between February 2019 and September 2019
- A feature documentary, duration 52 minutes or longer
- Apply by filling out the form below and e-mail it to email@example.com.
- Film submission is open September 12 until October 10. Please note! New deadline October 15!
- Applicants might be asked for more material, or a meeting, during the process
- Final decision is made in collaboration with an external expert in the field.
- The decision if accepted/not accepted will be announced to applicants on November 1 2018.
Doc Lounge Impact Hub is funded by the Swedish Postcode Foundation, and is developed, and will be executed, in close collaboration with Anna J Ljungmark, outreach and impact expert and co-founder of the production company House of Real.
For questions regarding applications or general inquiries about Doc Lounge Impact Hub, contact project manager Andrea Arvidsson, firstname.lastname@example.org